A one-day workshop incorporating Structural Body Work with Swedish and other massage techniques. In the first of this four-part collaborative series, we’ll focus on the pelvis and the longer lasting, more effective results experienced when these modalities combine. This informative day of learning will address concerns in the neck, upper and low back. Head to Tail is the first in the four part Structural Bodywork Series including (LIVE LINK: Seat of the Soul, Into the Ground and Spread Your Wings).
For questions about CE credits or to speak with a representative, please contact Center for Length at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us as well about any questions regarding prerequisites or qualifications to attend, we look forward to talking to you!
- DATES: Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- LENGTH: The first of four one day workshop begins Tuesday morning (May 31, 2016) and ends the same evening.
- TIME: Class begins at 9a.m. and ends at 5:00p.m. There is an hour break for lunch.
- PREREQUISITES: Yes. This workshop is intended for Massage Therapists. Please contact email@example.com for questions.
- PRICE: $125
- CREDITS: (Just don’t say anything unless we hear otherwise)
- EARLY BIRD: No.
- DEPOSIT: No.
- PLEASE BRING: A notebook and a writing tool. Handouts and a syllabus will be provided to you, but the ability to take additional notes will be helpful. We’ll have chairs and benches, but if you prefer a yoga mat or pillow to sit on, bring that too. We’ll have snacks and drinks, but you will need to bring your own lunch or explore the community. Wear comfortable clothes that you can sit in through the review, footwear you most comfortable to you, and practical clothing for Sessions. Come rested and enthusiastic to learn, and excited about the community you’ll form in your workshop too. Please contact us for any additional questions about the workshop at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6201 Minaret Rd #220, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
- Mammoth in Motion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Workshop sizes are limited. Reservations will be accepted in date order.
- Some workshops require a minimum level of experience or the completion of certain certifications. Please be able to provide proof of certifications and/or be available for an orientation phone call with a representative from Center for Length prior to your class or workshop.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of registration and deposit. A representative may reach out to you shortly after registration to confirm prerequisites.
- Course will be confirmed once minimum numbers are reached.
- Cancellation up to four weeks prior to class or workshop – less 25% & admin fee
- Cancellation up to 3 weeks prior to class or workshop – less 40%
- Cancellation up to two weeks prior to class or workshop – less 50%
- No refund will be given for cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to workshop
- Full refund of course fees ONLY if we, for any reason, cancel a workshop
- Mentorship opportunities subject to different cancellation policies.