A one-day workshop incorporating Structural Body Work with Swedish and other massage techniques. In the third of this four-part collaborative series, we’ll focus on the knees, ankles and arches of the foot. Please join us for this information day of learning and find out about the longer lasting, more effective results experienced when these modalities combine. Into the Ground is the third in the four part Structural Bodywork Series including Head to Tail, Seat of the Soul, and Spread Your Wings.
- DATES: Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- LENGTH: A one day workshop.
- TIME: Class begins at 9a.m. and ends at 5:00p.m. There is an hour break for lunch.
- PREREQUISITES: Yes. This workshop is intended for Massage Therapists. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- PRICE: $135
- EARLY BIRD: No.
- DEPOSIT: No.
- PLEASE BRING: A notebook and a writing tool. Handouts and a syllabus will be provided to you, but the ability to take additional notes will be helpful. We’ll have chairs and benches, but if you prefer a yoga mat or pillow to sit on, bring that too. We’ll have snacks and drinks, but you will need to bring your own lunch or explore the community. Wear comfortable clothes that you can sit in through the review, footwear most comfortable to you, and practical clothing for Sessions. Come rested and enthusiastic to learn, and excited about the community you’ll form in your workshop too. Please contact us for any additional questions about the workshop at: email@example.com.
- 6201 Minaret Rd #220, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Workshop sizes are limited. Reservations will be accepted in date order.
- Some workshops require a minimum level of experience or the completion of certain certifications. Please be able to provide proof of certifications and/or be available for an orientation phone call with a representative from Center for Length prior to your class or workshop.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of registration and deposit. A representative may reach out to you shortly after registration to confirm prerequisites.
- Course will be confirmed once minimum numbers are reached.
- Cancellation up to four weeks prior to class or workshop – less 25% & admin fee
- Cancellation up to 3 weeks prior to class or workshop – less 40%
- Cancellation up to two weeks prior to class or workshop – less 50%
- No refund will be given for cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to workshop
- Full refund of course fees ONLY if we, for any reason, cancel a workshop
- Mentorship opportunities subject to different cancellation policies.